HSEBuyang Industry is committed to ensure Health and Safety of every employers and visitors, and to provide harmless working environment through:
Protecting workers from injuries associated with pipe coating.
The pipeline is coated with special materials to prevent corrosion.
Coating integrity is confirmed through detection of bare spots with special detectors.
Safe work procedures ERP (Emergency Response Plan) Manufacturer specifications Equipment maintenance procedures warning signs.
Supervisors are responsible to facilitate and provide proper instruction to their workers on protection requirements and training.
1. Regularly inspect equipment.
2. Remain in operator’s line of vision.
3. Follow safe work procedures when coating.
4. Use caution around moving equipment.
5. Do not jump off equipment.
6. Do not walk on the pipe.
7. Avoid inhaling coating fumes.
8. Follow pipe coating safe work procedures step by step.
HSE Plan1. HSE MANAGEMENT SAFETY PHILOSOPHY
2. HSE MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES
3. HSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
4. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
5. GROUP SAFETY MEETINGS
6. ON SITE SAFETY MEETINGS
7. REFUSAL TO WORK FOR SAFETY REASONS
8. OVERVIEW OF JOB SAFETY ANALYSIS PROCESS
9. JOB SAFETY ANALYSIS
10. RESPONSIBILITIES WITHIN JSA PROCESS
11. SAFETY ORIENTATION
12. INCIDENT INVESTIGATION & REPORTING PERFORMANCE STANDARD
13. LIFTING, HANDLING & STORAGE
14. HAZARDOUS, CHEMICAL, TOXIC SUBSTANCES, IDENTIFICATION, INSPECTION, LABELING, HANDLING, STORAGE PROCEDURES
16. WASTE MANAGEMENT
17. TRANSPORTATION AND LAND
18. HOT WORK
19. FIRST AID & MEDICAL
20. SAFETY EQUIPMENT & APPLIANCES
21. WORKING AT HEIGHT
23. HAND TOOLS & PORTABLE HAND TOOLS
24. MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT
25. RIGGING PROCEDURE
26. FOOD HANDLERS
27. FIRE & CHEMICAL SPILLAGE DRILL
28. HANDLING & STORAGE COMPRESSED GAS
29. HANDLING, STACKING PIPE